PARTNER WITH US
Wynand and Ellré Jacobs
Working together to see every home a godly home in our beautiful nation of New Zealand
Wynand and Ellré Jacobs
It is our privilege to be able to lead FamilyLife NZ into this next season of impact and influence as we continue to equip and strengthen marriages and families across this beautiful nation. We stand on the shoulders of those who went before us and continue to build on the legacy of the late Andy Bray who led the work for 25 years and Nikki Bray who we still have the honour of working with on our board of directors.
Over 24,000 people have been impacted by a FamilyLife NZ event over the past 30 years, but it’s only the beginning.
Our mission is simple:
To effectively develop godly families who change the world, one home at a time.
Every home, a godly home! That’s the vision, and we have our gaze on nationwide impact as we raise up movement leaders to run the life-changing resources, filled with practical tools that inspire and the message of hope that saves – Jesus Christ.
The need for the work we do at FamilyLife has never been more evident than now with the increasing pressure that marriages and families are facing today.
We achieve this through producing and sharing articles, resources, radio shows, podcasts, video content and by delivering world class couple’s retreat experiences like our “A Day Together” or “Weekend To Remember”
Here’s what some of our recent conferees had commented:
- “It has given us the time and the material we needed to re-connect, re-establish our vision, dreams etc. I feel empowered to have an extraordinary marriage”.
- “As a couple fast heading in the wrong direction this weekend has turned us around and given us practical help”.
- “We loved it! Was fun, entertaining, informative, and very challenging at times. Overall I feel it will revolutionise our marriage”.
- “We separated for a year in 2016. Although we have gone through counselling, healing and renewed our vows, there was still residual stuff we needed to work out. This weekend really helped us do that and we look forward with joy to our life together”.
- “Jump started us from a place of near devastation. Given us tools and hope to help us be fully on the same page”.
As a family, we are delighted about the opportunity to serve this mission as Executive Director for FamilyLife NZ. Part of this calling means we have the privilege to build our team of ministry partners who pray for us, sow financially into the work we are doing and also connect us to people to help expand the influence and impact of the ministry.
Will you be one part of the team?
Will you prayerfully consider if you feel called to be part of our ministry team by means of prayer and monthly financial contribution?
Sign Up to receive our newsletter
All our ministry partners receive a personal ministry update from us every 8-10 weeks. If you’re not currently on our support team, but would like to receive these updates in your inbox, please sign up with the form below and we’ll add you to the list.