First Things First
ditch the new years resolution and try a plan instead
In this episode, we discuss how you can put a plan in place as a couple to ensure you’re prioritising your connection and the most important goals or dreams you have for your family – before everyone else starts asking for a piece of your time, energy, or resources.
“First Things First” by Andy an Nikki Bray is a tried and tested approach for taking time out at the start of the year to plan together and make sure you’re on the same page and heading in the same direction as a couple.
The most successful and happily married couples did not get that way by accident, no they live with intention and they often have some system or process they employ to get on the same page and plan their year together. Enjoy the discussion and check this easy to use resource.
Available wherever you listen to podcasts:
Resources mentioned in this episode
- First Things First by Andy and Nikki Bray
- S1 E1: How Relationships Flourish
- S1 E2: Marriage Myths
- S1 E3: Let’s Talk
- S1 E4: The Master Plan
- S1 E5: Differences
- S1 E6: Handling Conflict
- S1 E7: Sex In Marriage
- S1 E8: How to be effective in your role as a husband or wife
- S1 E9: Married with kids – The 3 R’s on the mission of raising the next generation
- S1 Bonus: Yvonne Godfrey – Effective Parenting
- S1 Bonus: Marriage Mentoring – Neil and Sharol Josephson
Spread help and hope by sharing to your favourite platform